Brass rod is a type of non-ferrous metal wire rod in the form of a drawn or pressed rod with a round cross-section. It is made of an alloy of copper and zinc. Depending on the state of the alloy, brass rods are divided into hard, semi-hard and soft. The customer can choose from metal rods made of brass alloys with various precision – normal, high and increased. Depending on the diameter, the bars are delivered in sections or coils.
- Do not lose plasticity at low temperatures;
- Corrosion resistance;
- Anti-friction properties;
- High durability;
- Resistance to the negative effects of sea water or superheated steam.
- Brass rods have high thermal and electrical conductivity. However, these properties are lower compared to copper and metal products.
- Automotive branch;
- Mechanical engineering;
- Production of aviation equipment;
- Chemical industry.
Brass rods are also used for the production of processing equipment, kitchen appliances and for laying low-pressure food pipelines.
We will contact you within one working day.