The use of brass strips
Brass products conduct heat and electricity well. They are golden in color. After polishing, they reflect light well. Due to these characteristics, brass tape is most often used in the following areas:
- Electrical engineering, instrument construction;
- Decorative finish.
Brass strips were purchased for further processing and production of parts.
These metal products are produced using cold rolling technology. Hardness is given to the product during rolling or subsequent processing. We make it immediately to the required size or cut a large sheet at the customer’s request.
Characteristics of brass tape
The tape has properties common to brass:
- Available in soft, extra-hard, hard and semi-hard samples;
- The most popular tires range in thickness from 0.4 to 12 mm;
- Stripes differ from ribbons in the ratio of length to width. It remains within 5:1;
- Tire/belt length up to 2 m;
- The percentage of copper in the alloy is indicated by the first digit of the designation;
- Alloying is done with iron and tin.
We will contact you within one working day.